ERNEST
19, boon to society
bright and gorgeous

join the egoistic club now
friendster

facebook




just so you dimwits know, plebeian = a commoner.


Previous post



Archives

homo sapiens
Jackass

Hana

Leon

Ilario

Ellis

Neal


Yenn


Joyful


Linus


Wanli


Yiru


Colin


Roy


KongBakPau








Sunday, December 28, 2008

WANDERER

I remember the life I once enjoyed - passionate, youthful and most certainly motivated. For some bizarre reasons, however, I lost it.

The life I now lead is rather a hedonistic and aimless one which concludes my presence as a wanderer. All I do is to wander around aimlessly, seeking short excitements to spice my life up. Sad isn't it? Who ever thought that army could change so much of a person's mind, soul and body? I knew it would change but not to such an extent where I have lost the very purpose of my mere existence. 


I think I need to pick up a new hobby or sorts. I really need a new meaning to life :)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home