ERNEST
19, boon to society
bright and gorgeous

join the egoistic club now
friendster

facebook




just so you dimwits know, plebeian = a commoner.


Previous post



Archives

homo sapiens
Jackass

Hana

Leon

Ilario

Ellis

Neal


Yenn


Joyful


Linus


Wanli


Yiru


Colin


Roy


KongBakPau








Saturday, December 8, 2007

SATURDAYS ARE FUN

Unlike any other Saturdays, i spent mine SHOPPING with my dad.

the beauty of shopping with you dad is that you DON'T HAVE TO PAY for the stuff you want.



i just ask him along, hand him the stuff i want, give him the puppy dog pout, and he heads over to the cashier counter, paying for my stuff :)*WOOTS*






and i seriously bought loads of stuff today. And i mean LOADS.



I got myself a SAT Reasoning Test Guide book and a total of four NIKE tee shirts.

*I am so damn proud of myself*




and i didn't feel a pinch because my dad's paying! WAHAHAHAHAHA!





oh well, these are the stuff i got:



SAT REASONING BOOK.







oh god, it's THICK and I have to finish it by 25 Jan '08.

It's like a f*cking 5cm thick.







and my four NIKE SHIRTS

































now you see, SHOPPING WITH YOUR PARENTS CAN BE GREAT!









*We must all understand this:

ONE THING ABOUT MONEY, NEVER USE YOUR OWN!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home